Brooklyn, New York

Cheap Charlie's Tree Service says "Call us last" and We'll beat any price." Which is what I did. Cheap Charlie's estimate was $1,000.00 more than any one else with $4,000.00. I went to show the estimator, Jimmy my $2,000.00 estimate when he left. He told me he wouldn't touch it. How does Cheap Charlie's Tree Service get away with false advertising? Suffolk County Consumer Affairs and the Better Business Bureau need to hear about Cheap Charlie's business practices.

Cheap Charlie's Tree Service

6 Lindsey Place

Holbrook, NY 11741

(631) 771-7474

(631) 207-4434

This business is not a BBB Accredited Business.

Had an Experience with Cheap Charlies Tree Service?

Comments

New York City, New York, United States #817584

My experience with CHEAP CHARLIE'S TREE SERVICE:

I had someone from there come out 2 weeks ago to give me an estimate yet when I called today to schedule the service, the price just jumped $50!The customer service person I spoke to (said her name was Donna) was rude, argumentative and told me that the office manager had the final say on prices (maybe they should send her out to do the quotes?) yet would not let me speak to her.

When I said I was going to call someone else, she said "ok"...didn't seem to care that they were losing my business. Worst customer service ever!!! Why send out a guy to give me an estimate if the amount he quoted me was not what I would be paying?? Isn't that why we get estimates??

Anyway...I am glad I got to see how unprofessional they are before I let them on my property.I would not use them if their services were free!!